No rest for the wicked -- after backpacking in Yosemite (photos to be up on Flickr soon!) and three days at Harbin (where I had 5 massages in 3 days), I have a lot on my plate for this weekend:
- re-tie and stake tomatoes -- they are going nuts!
- weeding & watering
- finding a place to plant beans (where broccoli rab used to be), dill, garlic and purslane
- lemon chutney - zesting and juicing the lemons today, cooking tomorrow
- painting all the pieces for the solar dehydrator with spar varnish in preparation for putting them together (my friend Eric said he might even be up for helping with assembly)
- finish Matthew's quilt - it's all pinned, I just have to get it on the machine and do the top quilting
- buy more soil and clothesline (my line snapped in several places due to weathering!)