- no alcohol
- no refined sugar
- no wheat
- no potatoes
- no packaged food
- no fried food
- no chocolate candy (exception: raw cacao powder/nibs)
- take all my vitamins every day!
- as much raw as possible
- Yoga 2x-3x/week (from 1x)
- Run 2x/week (from 0x)
- Cardio/exercise bike 4 hours/week (from 1:20 - 3:20)
- Weights 4x/week (from 5x/week)
- Swim 2 x/week, starting TBD (from 0x/week since November when I slept funny and woke up with a painful neck kink that is still troubling me)
- Massage bi-weekly (from weekly)
So, this should be interesting. It will definitely affect the food I put together on my blog over the next several weeks.
I'm also cutting down on "noise" - I'm going to take a break from reading and commenting on blogs, social network sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, TBD, etc) and focus on starting seedlings for my garden, improving my motorcycle skills in dry weather, and in wet weather, scanning a humongous collection of family history documents and photos so I can start sending the originals back to my mom and reduce the amount of "other people's stuff" in my house.
I will still be accessible by phone and e-mail, as well as by comments here on my blog. After Tuesday, however, I won't really be responding to notes and such on any social network sites, so please don't take it personally. It's not about you - it's about my gigantoid ass and my bad habit of taking on more and more family history docs to the point that it has become the project that has eaten my spare bedroom. And, yes, there will be a website with the docs if you're interested in it when it is done.
Plenty of gardening, raw vegan yum yums and other delights will still be posted here during my semi-fast thingy. Someone just has to remind me when easter happens so I can get back to eating chocolate and fried tofu with peanut sauce.