- 1 avocado
- 2-3 roasted beets (different colors are great), cut 1/4" thick or smaller
- balsamic (spray bottle is perfect)
- 1 package Tofu-Yu tea smoked tofu
- 1 heirloom tomato, 1/4" slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- vegan garlic aoli
- salt & pepper
- ciabatta rolls (about 6-8" long)
- Cut open the ciabatta roll on one side, leaving connected if possible.
- Spread 1/4 of an avocado on top slice of bread.
- Press thinly sliced onions into avocado.
- Spritz balsamic vinegar across both sides of bread.
- Layer 1/4" slices of roasted beet on bottom - cut to fit.
- Spread garlic aoli over beets.
- Put 1/2 of sheet of tofu on top of beets.
- Layer thinly sliced tomato (cut to fit).
- Press sandwich closed and wrap firmly with wax paper, slice in half after it's wrapped, and put into wax paper bag or ziplock for transport.